Join our leagues for fun or competition
We have several league options to improve or maintain your shooting form. Whether joining for the excitement of competition or to just hang out with family & friends doing something you enjoy, we have a league for you!
Come into the store and get signed up as a team, or we can find a spot for you.
Leagues available at Hunt-N-Gear
Hunt-N-Gear offers a wide variety of fun and competitive archery leagues, both traditional and video. Descriptions, rules, and other information on all of our league offerings can be found below.
Be on time in consideration for the team following your time slot!
- No field points or broadheads are allowed in the Video Tunnel. If you damage our equipment, you will be responsible for the repairs or replacement, if necessary, to get it back running.
- If you are using your own blunt points for the video range, make sure they are in good condition.
- No “practice” or “extra” shots at the video screen or on range. The video gets confused and will not score properly.
- Please do not leave open bow cases lying on the floor. Equipment could be damaged or someone could trip and get hurt. Once you have your equipment ready to shoot, slide your bow case onto a shelf or bow bench.
- An adult must accompany archers under 16 years of age.
- The fee for the target range is $10 per hour/$5 per half-hour. If you want to “just warm up a couple arrows,” come early and utilize the full 15 minutes as there is a minimum $2.50 charge.
- No one is allowed to use the video computer or floor jack.
- You must turn in your blunt points to the front counter. Do not pass them onto the next team!
- A fee of $5 per missing blunt point will be charged to the last person to whom they were assigned.
- League members are not required to turn in their license or photo ID for blunt tips.
- All sessions must be completed by the league’s final date. There will be no exceptions.
- Final league results will be available at Hunt-N-Gear soon after the final league date.
- The winners’ gift certificates will be available to pick up the same date the results are posted. Certificates expire at the end of the current calendar year. We are unable to honor them past that date, as we close our books.
- Please remember, this is a game. If you experience any “flaws” in the system, please let us know as we are always trying to perfect the computer program within its capabilities.
- If you have questions about shot placement, please refer to the diagrams or ask.
- if you are unable to finish a league, it is your team’s responsibility to find a replacement.There will be no refunds.
- No consumption of alcohol on Hunt-N-Gear, LLC property. No “carry-ins” allowed.
Six-Week Beginner League
As a graduate of Explore Archery, you’ve successfully learned the basics of archery! So what’s next?
Use all the skills you have learned and put them to practice in this six-week league. During this league, archers will develop strength and accuracy, as well as confidence and consistency.
Whether you are interested in fun and recreation, or looking to further your skills in competitive archery, students of all ages will find this league enjoyable and educational.
- This $120 league meets for one hour every week for six weeks.
- Available to anyone ages 8 and older.
- Equipment is provided by Wisconsin Archery Learning Center.
Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD)
After completing the six-week league, archers will have the skills and experience to join our JOAD Club. This club allows members to go beyond basic skills and helps them develop into advanced archers!
JOAD classes help archers enjoy the sport recreationally or progress to a higher level of competition and tournament.
- Available to ages 8-20.
- The cost of joining will depend on length of session being run.
- Yearly $40 USA Archery Youth Membership required.