CuddeLink Built In
CuddeLink camera-to-camera network built in. No additional equipment to buy. CuddeLink is a wireless network of cameras that transmit their images to one camera. The image collection camera is the HOME camera and the transmitting cameras are the REMOTE cameras. No Wi-Fi, not cellular. CuddeLink is a private camera-to-camera network with no monthly fee! This camera can be a Home or Repeater. With CuddeLink On-site, images from up to 15 cameras are transmitted to 1 camera. Instead of checking multiple trail cameras, you only check one.
- A CuddeLink enabled Home that does not have a camera
- Use for image collecting when you do not need the Home to record images
- A lower cost Home than using a G or J Series camera
- Receives images from up to 15 CuddeLink cameras
- Powered by 4 D batteries which last longer than AA batteries for lower operating cost